Looking for Postgres Developers to fix problem

От Mandy Abrahams
Тема Looking for Postgres Developers to fix problem
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Perhaps one of you can help me.
I am a IT Executive Recruiter from a Search firm in Toronto looking
for a Postgres Developer/ Administrator to work on a Two week(80
hours) contract to fix my clients Postgres Problem.

My client in situated in Toronto, Canada and needs someone to start
Mid/Late June.

If you are interested in hearing more, or know someone who may be
interested in working on a short contract with a great company,
please can you reply to this email or call 416-928-1212 ext 228.

I look forward to your response.

Thanking you kindly,
--
Mandy Abrahams
Executive IT Recruiter

OFFICE: (416) 928-1212  ext  228
FAX:    (416) 928-0555

EMAIL:   mandya@fernstevens.com
WEBSITE: www.fernstevens.com

FERN STEVENS & ASSOCIATES
4950 Yonge Street, Suite 1102
North York, Ontario
M2N 6K1

PROVIDING RECRUITMENT & SELECTION SERVICES THROUGHOUT NORTH AMERICA,
USA & EUROPE SINCE 1986.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] 8.1.4 - problem with PITR - .backup.done / backup.ready version of the same file at the same time.
От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: Looking for Postgres Developers to fix problem